Women of Grace
- WHEN: Sundays @ 10am
- CONTACT: Beverly Ralston (901-761-1728)
- This class fills a need in the lives of many Christian women of all age groups. It is characterized by caring and sharing.
Women of the Word (WOW) Bible study
- WHEN: Tuesdays, 10:00am-11:30am
- Pat Wilemon: 901-491-5559 | Martha Simpson: 901-233-2736
- Childcare is available upon request.
- A potluck luncheon follows on the first Tuesday of every month.
- Open for women of all ages.
- On September 1st we will begin our study on the Holy Spirit.
Wednesday Evening 7:00pm
Children of the Day
Beth Moore’s 9–week DVD study | Facilitated by Lawana Maxwell
Location: Room D-104 (Sojourners Classroom)
Workbooks (optional) are available in the Commons. Join us for this study of 1st and 2nd Thessalonians. During this nine week study, you'll learn how to let go of past mistakes and discover your circumstances are not coincidental - God's timing is impeccable! Whether you're facing family crises, medical diagnoses, relationship troubles, doubts, or fears, you'll come away encouraged that you are exactly where Christ wants you to be!
"You are children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness."
Click here for a full listing of Wednesday evening classes.
1 Thessalonians 5:5