Click here to register.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
You and your spouse will spend four hours in marriage coaching every 90 days during 2020 four sessions total. The dates of the sessions are Saturday, February 15th; Saturday, May 2nd; Saturday, August 22nd; and Saturday, November 7th. You will commit to attending all four sessions in their entirety, from 8:00a–12:30p. You will meet with a small group of 8–12 couples under the leadership of trained facilitators. Breakfast, snacks, drinks, and all materials will be provided.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The registration fee is $299 per couple which covers your breakfast, snacks, drinks, and coaching materials. You have two payment options:
1. Pay in full when you register—pay everything now and don’t think about it again!
2. Pay a deposit ($99) when you register and make two installment payments ($100 each) during 2020. These payments will be due by February 17 and March 16 (you will receive an email reminder.)
If the cost of this program is a hinderance to your involvement, please email Bill Ivey at email@example.com
SHOULD WE JOIN GRACE MARRIAGE?
- Do you want a better marriage?
- Do you want to grow in enjoyment of one another?
- Do you want to protect your marriage?
- Do you want to launch your marriage out of a stagnant pattern into a growth pattern?
- Do you want to be on the same page as your spouse so you can be more effective?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you should join Grace Marriage.
THE BASIS FOR GRACE MARRIAGE IS:
- Your marriage is secure when it is based on the foundation of the grace of Christ.
- You are refreshed by the love and grace of God instead of beat up for your deficiencies.
- When you both live according to grace and not your performance, you can identify issues and grow with no condemnation.
- Marriage coaching is a positive approach focused on the proactive pursuit of your spouse as you extend grace to them.
Marriage Coaching Is:
- An intentional, strategic, and proactive approach.
- A time to establish and pursue goals together.
- A wellness, protection, and growth model.
- A chance to refocus on positives and create a refreshing atmosphere.
- An opportunity to address issues in a safe place.
Marriage Coaching Is Not:
- Marriage counseling.
- A seminar of conference.
- A traditional small group.
- A place where you will be forced to share your deepest secrets.
- Use Biblical, grace-based materials to spark creative thought.
- Think, pray, and apply principles to your marriage and family.
- Talk with your spouse, plan, schedule, and grow together.
- Establish goals and proactively work toward them.
- Share and receive insights with and from other couples.
Who can attend?
Any married couple can attend. You are welcome to invite family, friends, or neighbors—anyone you think might benefit from participating in this program.
What will we do?
You and your spouse will be in an intergenerational group of approximately 8–12 couples. Your group, led by a trained facilitating couple, will walk through the morning’s material together. Couples will have personal time together throughout the day to privately discuss the topics addressed.
What about our kids?
Childcare will not be provided as part of this program. Coaching days last four hours, which is a long time for children to be at the building. Please make other arrangements for them well in advance of the scheduled coaching days so that you may place your entire focus on strengthening your marriage. We can arrange a stipend of $50 toward childcare per session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
When is the deadline?
Registration deadline is Friday, January 31.
What if I have more questions?
Bill and Cathy Ivey can tell you more about the Grace Marriage program. If you have questions, email email@example.com.
Click here to register.