2018-2019 School Year Tuition
- 2 Days (Tues. & Thurs.): $271
- 3 Days (Tues., Wed., Thurs.): $385
- 5 Days: $583
- 2 Days (Tues. & Thurs.): $460
- 3 Days (Tues., Wed., Thurs.): $647
- 5 Days: $940
Toddler Classes (2–4 yrs. old)
- 2 Days (Tues. & Thurs.): $257
- 3 Days (Tues., Wed., Thurs.): $365
- 5 Days: $539
- 2 Days (Tues. & Thurs.): $431
- 3 Days (Tues., Wed., Thurs.): $609
- 5 Days: $899
Highland Day School is a non-profit, self-supporting school. All fees and tuition are used to provide the best teachers, equipment, and curriculum aids available. Tuition for the Fall/Spring Session is figured as a yearly sum based on the number of days in session. Tuition for the school year session may be paid in one lump sum or in ten (August – May) equal monthly installments regardless of holidays or school closings. If you choose to pay monthly, payment is due during the first week of each month. Please make all checks payable to Highland Day School and return the check to the school in an envelope marked tuition and child’s name. After the 10th of the month, please add a $15 late fee to your payment. If tuition is not paid by the third week of the month, you may not leave your child until you have paid your monthly fee and the accrued late charges, unless prior arrangements have been made. Tuition is due regardless of days missed due to illness or vacation.
Registration and Supply Fee
A one-time non-refundable fee of $100 per year/per child for preschool children. Acceptance of this registration fee assures your child(ren) a place in our program. Extra Care Hours for all ages will be charged at $5 per hour.
A supply fee can be paid with the registration fee or with the first month’s tuition. Supply fees:
9:00am–2:00pm: 2 days–$60, 3 days–$80, 5 days–$100
8:00am-5:00pm: 2 days–$100, 3 days–$150, 5 days–$150
Tuition for the Summer Session is not included in the yearly tuition amount, and operates separately on a weekly basis. You have two options of payment:
- You may register for the whole summer and pay tuition in one lump sum for June and July. Tuition is due the first week of June, regardless of days missed due to illness or vacation.
- You may register for specific weeks ahead of time that you want your child to attend and pay tuition for those weeks only. Tuition will be due the first week of the month regardless of days missed due to illness or vacation. We can not offer make-up days.
Highland Day School does not pro-rate any tuition fees. All fees are nonrefundable and due regardless of days missed due to illness, closings, vacations, etc. Your tuition reserves your child’s spot in our program. In case of an extended absence due to illness, the director must be notified. It is the director’s discretion to decide if a reduction of fees or a refund is in order.
If a child is withdrawn from our program, the director must be notified two weeks in advance. Parents are required to pay for those two weeks, regardless of when the child leaves the program.