We want to offer our parents an opportunity to nurture their relationship with the Lord and fellow Christians while we assist them in raising their children according to His purpose. It is our goal to help each child:
- Learn to associate God, Jesus and the Bible with positive thoughts and feelings.
- Learn that Jesus is a special friend who loves them all of the time.
- Learn to think of church as family filled with love and security even in the midst of strife.
- Begin to understand that God is our creator and to learn of the things He has graciously given us.
- Begin to understand basic Christian principles about life (loving, sharing, and communicating).
Times & Location
Nurseries are open during the 8:30 and 11:15 worship services and during the 10:00 Bible Class hour. The nursery is located in the Children’s Wing during the Life Center and Chapel services and Sunday School. The nursery for The Connection is located in Room B125. (Church Map)
Want To Volunteer?
If you have a heart for children and would like to use your gifts to teach them about Jesus, we would love to have you join our team. To volunteer, contact Stephanie Howell to complete your paperwork and background check.