TIME: Teens in Missions Experience
Click on a trip for information & registration.
Registration deadline is May 6, except for Belize which is March 25.
We believe that one way to understand God’s love is to give it away. One of the most effective ways we experience this is through our summer TIME trips. Students have the opportunity to join one of several mission teams. The trips allow students to experience serving the homeless, conducting VBS, sharing their testimonies, teaching children, encouraging missionaries, or simply building relationships with new friends.
- Atlanta, GA (Grades 7-12): July 8-13, 2018
- Belize, Central America (Grades 10-12): June 30 - July 9, 2018
- Houston, TX (Grades 8-12): July 14 - July 20, 2018
- Paragould, AR (Grades 7-12): July 15 - July 20, 2018
3 Ways to Pay!
- Pay Online: You can register and pay online at the time of registration
- Check or Cash: You can register and choose to pay by check or cash. Please make checks payable to Highland Youth Group and place in the HYG box outside the Youth Mission.
- Fundraising! We encourage fundraising and donations for mission work!
All TIME Trips have a limited number of spots available. Registration is first come, first serve. Sign up asap.
For more information about TIME trips, please contact Donnie Stover (901-458-3335)